Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A new stable called home :)



On this first day of May I sit here and do my Graphics homework while watching it downpour outside. Isn't it "April showers bring may FLOWERS?" Not rain...

Okay, that was kinda cheesy but in all, I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. My last post was more "stern" than the usually happy-go-lucky me! But I was truly tired of people categorizing me based on everyone else. 
In all serious aside, let me catch you up on my life!
 I'm happy to say that I have been loving life right now. Horseback riding, shopping, and doing things I haven't been able to do in a while. I'm been on a horse since the age of five, and absolutely love it. 
I haven't been able to find a good stable where I live, either they are too snobby, expensive, or just disgusting. I never had found anything "in the middle" until Monday. After a visit to one barn Saturday that ended in chaos I was heartbroken. I cried all the way home while my mother and father comforted me saying that we would soon find a place, it just took time. Well, yesterday I found that place. The new barn I rode at yesterday is everything I could ask for! Clean, professional, and friendly; as well as great riding instructors and fantastic horses. As soon as I got there I saddled up Harry (my horse I was riding) and my instructor was impressed with my knowledge. She assessed my level, as well as offering me a volunteer position for younger riders. 
After leaving my mother and I looked at each other with smiles and new that this was the place I'd probably be spending my life at for the next couple of years.
This is me and Harry, with my mom's cell phone being the only way to take a picture
Don't judge the quality :)

In other news,  I'm sure you guys probably want to see some meals. I will be honest, this blog is turning more into a "my life" blog, more than a "healthy living" blog. I will still take pictures of meals! But expect to see more of my interests and all that fun stuff :) 
Turkey and Swiss Cheese on a  Deli Flat, Carrots and Baked Snap Pea Crisps.
Oh cheese, why do you bother my stomach so much? 

Random outfit of Pacsun Bullhead Skinny Jeans,  Abercrombie White Bandeau Flowy Shirt and a Hollister Pink Cardigann.
Panera Fuji Apple Chicken Salad. I decided to be risky and try the gorgonzola on top...
Bad choice. I was in pain for hours :( It was yummy though! 

Another awesome salad consisting of Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers,  Almonds, Peas, and Drew's Organic Cesar Dressing.On the side a Turkey Burger and Ezekiel with Butter. 
Cascadian Farm French Vanilla Granola with Chobani and Justin's Hazelnut Butter. Usually I'm not much of a "chocolate lover" but this stuff is really good :) 
Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Bagel with Almond Butter on one side and Peanut Butter on the other
Chobani Champions Honey-Nana with Strawberries to accompany :)

Robeks Passionfruit Cove Smoothie. SO GOOD <3 
A grocery trip of Lunas, Clifs and Larabars, Coconut Cashews, Cocoa Almonds, Soy Delicious Mini's, Apple Chips, Oatmeal, and Van's Belgian Waffles. 

Amy's California Veggie Burger on Ezekiel, Baby Carrots and Seneca Cinnamon Apple Chips.It's quite weird. I HATE apples with a burning passion but LOVE them in "chip form"
Maybe it's because the acid-flavoring is gone? 
Lastly, Van's Multigrain Belgian Waffles with Peanut Butter, Chobani Champions Honey-Nana, 
and a Pear with Cinnamon. 
Way to spread the PB Charlotte... it looks like a glob :P

Hope everyone is having an amazing week!
Do any of you horse-back ride? Besides Noelle :)

10 comments:

  1. im so glad you found a decent barn...sounds stressful!.....love your outfit....and your meals look delish (who says that anymore?! lol)

    i love horse backriding! but i havent been in a while. definately something i have to do this summer! maybe this summer ill have to take a road trip to CT! i have cousins there too!
    have a great rest of the week. I <3 you
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely find a place where you live, it's such a great sport! xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. i used to do horsebackriding but unfortunately both of my last teachers left me. :(
    i LOVED IT!!!!! and now i haven't found a good place for me to go :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that stinks! I know what you mean, finding a good place is SO hard. My new stable is 30 minutes away :(

      Delete
  3. OMG I HAVE THOSE BAKED PEAS TOO. So so good <3 I love them!
    Harry is precious. I'm so glad you found a good place to ride!
    All of your meals look delish (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww! I wanna find the Cesar ones! :)
      Thank you lovee <3 xoxo

      Delete
  4. Your grocery trips are intense! Those are what mine used to look like... I miss having exciting shopping trips like that. Nothing better than coming home and unpacking some yummy food

    You're a beautiful lady, by the way :D

    I'm glad you found a good stable! I've always wanted to try horseback riding. I rode on a horse in Colombia two or three summers ago and he threw me off. Not a good experience o.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for commenting! :)
    Totally, super fun! Your so sweet! You are absolutely gorgeous as well :)
    It is an amazing sport! Definitely try it if you have the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank uu <3 good luck on ur exams!

      Delete